Sekilas lalu



It is become my habit to come 1 hour early. So, rather than waste my time do nothing, why not snap some pictures of surrounding.

How this engine work to move so heavy airplane??

My flight arrived on time.

So light luggage. I don't like to drag a heavy bag just for short trip.


Burger king

Malaysia still a green land. It such a beautiful view from top.



View from airport KB. This picture taken before renovation take place to replace smelly carpet.


I though we cannot freely park a car here.

The only cafe here.

Subang skypark after massive renovation. Before, I was always welcomed by mosquitoes and plywood.


I like this stars ceiling.


Note: Visit bukuraihan untuk pelbagai pilihan buku, album nasyid dan motivasi, software , perfume dan sebagainya.

Ulasan

Catat Ulasan

Like FB Maafsebut

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Sedap Sangat Ke Minum Arak

Stesen Keretapi ECRL Di Terengganu Yang Wajib Anda Tahu

Sebab Mengejutkan 50% Kosmetik Founder Adalah Wanita Kelantan